Optimized project for "Monitoring Equipment and Test Load of Railway Road Bridge in Novi Sad" was finaly accepted in March 2016, both by Contractor (AZVI/Taddei/Horta JV) and Designer (A. Bojović, "Deling" company, Belgrade) as a sophisticated, rational and modified version of initial "Monitoring Equipment" and "Test Load" plan of activities, after many preparations, since 2014. This project is realized by the following FTN Joint venture:
- Department for Civil Engineering and Geodesy, Faculty of Technical Sciences (FTN), University of Novi Sad (main partner of Joint venture),
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Architecture, University of Niš (consulting partner),
- TRC Pro - Petrovaradin (hardware installation and logistics partner),
- GeoGIS Consultants - Belgrade (geodesy partner in test by load),
- Creative Tree - Novi Sad (software development partner) and
- Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. - Chicago, USA (consulting partner).
Respected and fulfilled documents were:
- SRPS U.M1.046 - Serbian technical regulation for testing of bridges by load ,
- initial "Method Statement for Monitoring and Test Load" ( and )
- final "Method Statement for Monitoring and Test Load"  and
- requirements of Employer, Designer, Contractor, Subcontractor and Engineer.
Our general remarks and recommendations were:
- Long time monitoring and test by load should be performed by same configuration of measurement points, gauges and equipment, with except of some points which are important only in launch phase of both of arch bridges,
- same working team could be in charge for equipment, monitoring and test by load and
- supply and installation of equipment, building of monitoring system and test by load should be organized as a "turn-key" task by FTN Joint venture and obtaining of loaded trucks/wagons/locomotives as well as construction site logistics should be organized by AZVI as Contractor, according to recommendations from FTN team.